Whats your social media strategy?
You know how valuable word of mouth referrals are for your business. Your customers place a high level of trust in what others are saying about your business. Social media is the most effective method of connecting and developing relationships with new and existing customers. Many businesses still have not developed a social media strategy. Even those who have a social media strategy are often using social media incorrectly or ineffectively.
- A measurable return on your investment
- Easiest way to stay in contact with your customers
- A great way to learn what your customers are saying about you
- Traditional media is expensive and ineffective
So where do you start
Go where their customers are. For many business Facebook is the best place to start. So what makes Facebook so special?
- Facebook is the most visited website in the world
- Users spend more time on Facebook than any other site
- You are probably already using it
Claim your presence
Even if you only can manage one social media stream, you should still claim your brand on the rest. This is critical so that your customers are never confused by a similar brand using your name. Just because you claim your brand on other sites doesn’t necessarily mean you must actively use it. This is minimum list of the social media sites every business should at least claim.
- Google Plus
The right social media for your business
There are hundreds of different social media sites, platforms and apps. Our social media experts will review your business needs and goals and develop a social media media strategy that’s right for you.